Has a Truck Accident Turned Your Life Upside Down?

Has a Truck Accident Turned Your Life Upside Down?

Retain a personal injury attorney in Shreveport, LA by calling Marioneaux & Williams, LLC

Are you a truck driver who was injured severely while driving for work? Were you hit by an 18-wheeler while driving on the interstate? 18-wheeler accidents can be devastating. That's why you need Marioneaux & Williams, LLC in your corner during legal proceedings. Your personal injury attorney will build a solid case for compensation from the trucking company.

Recovering from 18-wheeler accidents can be expensive. Start working on your case now. Call 318-963-5980 to speak with a personal injury attorney in Shreveport, LA.

Move on with your life after an 18-wheeler accident

Whether you're recovering from a few bumps and bruises or dealing with a long-term injury, you need an attorney on your side. Marioneaux & Williams has helped clients whose 18-wheeler accident caused...

  • Brain injuries
  • Back injuries
  • Neck injuries
  • Broken bones
  • Paralysis

... fight for compensation. We will make sure your voice is heard in the courtroom. Your case is in good hands with our law firm in Shreveport, LA.

Material presented on the Marioneaux & Williams, LLC (hereinafter "the Firm") website is intended for information purposes only. It is not intended as professional advice and should not be construed as such. The Firm is not engaged in rendering legal or other professional services by posting said material.

No Attorney-Client Relationship Created by Use of this Website. Neither your receipt of information from this website, nor your use of this website to contact the Firm or one of its lawyers creates an attorney-client relationship between you and the Firm.

No Confidentiality. You may not use this website to provide confidential information about a legal matter of yours to the Firm. Your use of this website does not make you a client of the firm or even a prospective client of the Firm. If you have confidential information that you would like to give to any lawyer at the Firm, please communicate with one of the Firm's lawyers in person or by telephone-not by filling in any form on this website or by sending an unsolicited email to the Firm or any of its lawyers.